Laaloo's letter to Bill Gates

Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010
Laloo Prasad sent his Resume to Bill Gates - to apply for the post of
Software Engineer in Microsoft Corporation, USA.

To : My Deer BilVa
From : Hum Bihar se Lalwa bolot hain

Here with I apply to yor compony for the post of Softwar Enginer. I not
have any B.E/MCA degree, but I am very talent. I know yu keep only talent pepool, so I apply. I had made so mani windos on my bungala in
Patna...that to in goment fund. So I can devlop more Windos in yor compony in yor goment fund. I know you make MS-Office, I had made so many office in Bihar. I can make so many office in yor company also.

I request yo take me please.

Yours censorly
Mr. Lallu Parsad

--------------------------------------------
A few days later he got this reply:

--------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad,
You do not meet our requirements. Please do not send any further
correspondence. No phone call shall be entertained.
Thanks
Bill Gates.

--------------------------------------------

Laloo prasad jumped with joy on receiving this reply. He arranged a
press conference:

"Bhaiyon aur Behno, aap ko jaan kar khushi hogee ki hum ko Amereeca mein naukri mil gayee hai."
Everyone was delighted. Laloo prasad continued...... "Ab hum aap sab ko
apnaa appointment Letter padkar sunaongaa ? par letter angreeze main hai - isliyen saath-saath Hindi main translate bhee karoonga.


Dear Mr. Laloo Prasad ----- Pyare Laloo prasad bhaiyya

You do not meet ----- aap to miltay hee naheen ho

our requirement ----- humko to zaroorat hai

Please do not send any furthur correspondance ----- ab Letter vetter
bhejne ka kaouno zaroorat nahee.

No phone call ----- phoonwa ka bhee zaroorat nahee hai

shall be entertained ----- bahut khaatir kee jayegi.

Thanks ----- aapkaa bahut bahut dhanyavad.

Bill Gates. ---- Bilva


HOWZAAT

0 comments:

Post a Comment